- King Tut | Egypt Classic Tours and Trips
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- All transfers to/from airports, stations and hotels by private air-conditioned vehicles
- Accommodation in Cairo for 3 nights ( First & Second Stay), including daily breakfast
- Accommodation in Aswan for 1 night, including daily breakfast
- Accommodation only on a 5-star cruise for 3 nights, on a full board basis
- Accommodation in Hurghada for 3 nights, including daily breakfast
- One way transfer by sleeper train (Cairo – Aswan) on a half-board basis
- English Egyptologist guide
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from Hurghada to Cairo by a modern air-conditioned bus
- All taxes & services charges
- Entry visa to Egypt. (25 $ Per Person)
- All Entrance fees to all sites as stated on the itinerary
- Any optional tours not mentioned in the Tour itinerary
- Drinks and any personal expenses like Phone calls , laundry or tipping
Our expert representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport. Afterward, you will be driven by air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Cairo and over night.
After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, you will discover the exquisite Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus. You wilt then visit the Great Sphinx, as well as the Valley Temple. Finally, you will proceed to Djoser’s Step Pyramid in Saqqara. You will return to your hotel to spend the night
After you Enjoy breakfast at your hotel, you will be driven to Alexandria. Here, you will spend time visiting Qaitbay Citadel, moving around Montazah Palace, Alexandria Library and the Roman Catacombs. At the end of your day, you will return to Cairo, where you will board a sleeper train bound for Aswan. Dinner on the train.
After breakfast You will arrive in Aswan and be met by our representative, who will escort you to your hotel. Afternoon enjoy the relaxing trip by felucca around elephantine island and botanical garden. Back to your hotel for overnight. You will have chance for optional excursion to the Abu Simbel Temple.
After enjoying breakfast in your hotel, you will begin a 5-star luxury Nile cruise before lunchtime. You will visit the Aswan High Dam, the Old Dam, the famed granite quarries and the Temple of Philae. You’ll enjoy dinner on your boat, as well as spending the night aboard.
After breakfast sail to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of god Sobek in Kom Ombo then back to the boat for lunch during sailing to Edfu. When you arrive Edfu you will visit the temple of Horus and back to the boat for dinner and enjoy the oriental party on the ship during sailing to Luxor and sleep aboard the boat.
After breakfast, in Luxor, you will visit the West Bank Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut at the El Deir El Bahari and enjoy the Colossi of Memnon.
After breakfast you will disembark from the boat and enjoy a private, air-conditioned vehicle on the way to Hurghada, where you will spend the night.
After breakfast, Free at leisure to enjoy with the sandy beach. You will spend the night in Hurghada.
After breakfast, day free at leisure you will find optional tours offering delightful snorkeling and diving in the Red Sea coral reefs, or you can opt to enjoy sailing, deep-sea fishing or windsurfing. Overnight in Hurgada
After enjoying breakfast, you will be transferred to Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle. You will spend the night in Cairo.
The final day of your tour. After breakfast, Our expert representative will meet and assist you transferred to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.